Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year



A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within." ~ Unknown


The new year starts tomorrow and, looking back, I didn't achieve all that I wanted to.

So, what now?

Do I get mad because it didn't work out the way I wanted or do I see it for something else?

For me, I choose to see it as a time of appreciating contrast and further knowing of what I do want; of appreciating the things that did come into my life and that were enhanced in my life.

I appreciate the clarity and guidance it gave me and the ability (mentally, physically, emotionally) to move forward.Although I didn't accomplish those things I wanted to accomplish, it doesn't mean 2010 was a failure--It only means I became more focused.

There is always a choice: Will you follow your heart, your dreams, your goals and come to know who you truly are?

Or, will you stay stuck in the past of what should have been?

It's all up to you.

Have a Happy and Healthy 2011!

No comments: