Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Write Like the Wind

Photo credit: Tamara Hanson

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go.”- E.L. Doctorow

The short and sweet of writing is that the more you do it, the more creative you become. The more you write, more ideas, inspiration, energy, and opportunities to write will open up. 

Kind of funny how it works that way, but that's the way it typically works. So, scheduling 10 minutes a day will get the writing ball rolling.

Think of it this way: Everything is energy. The more you put into writing, the more you get out of it.

That being said, I am crappy at putting the time and energy into it. You'd think that the thing I love to do the most I would do on a daily basis, but I don't. So, this is my challenge: I am working on my book/books every single day. It doesn't matter if it's gibberish, I'll just write.

The worst that could happen is I delete it all. No biggie.

No comments: