Monday, April 6, 2009

Articulation Prevents Headaches

I'm going to rant a bit: there is nothing I hate more than lack of articulation. Mean what you say and Say what you mean. It's easy; it's simple. It's not brain surgery.

If you are a freelance writer, taking on freelance projects can be rewarding and a pain. Some clients know what they want, some want you to guide them and some don't know what they want and think they do, then change or add things without warning. This is the client I can't stand. My current client keeps changing/adding/fill in the blank to the project. Does the client think I'm a mind reader? I wish.

I re-read emails, looking for things that I might have missed and there is nothing that I can pick out. Instead, I'm the one that looks like the idiot.

It shouldn't be this hard...should it?

No comments: