Sunday, July 20, 2008

Your To-Do List

I can't believe how time goes by so quickly. When I look back over the last 2 weeks, I wonder what I've done with my time. It all seems a blur.

I had some projects to do, mine and others. More home builder brochures and the completion my book Dear Money. I also finished an article for someone who is compiling articles for an ebook for new writers. It feels good to cross things off my to-do list. By crossing things off, I can continue to move on to more creative projects.

What's on your to-do list for today? Does it involve writing? And if it doesn't, why not? Even sitting down with a journal for 5 minutes will get your creativity flowing again. It doesn't take much to do a little bit of writing.

That's one of the great things about this writing gig--you can do it whenever and wherever.

Just make sure you always have a pen and paper handy for those spontaneous moments of inspiration.

No comments: